Tuesday, April 12, 2011

rethinking....

David Choe
This is a man that one day, I would love to have the pleasure to meet. It's not only because he is just a bad ass that is a god among men, but it's because he is the kind of man I strive to be one day. There is an honer that he upholds in the ways he works and respects his profession rather then becoming a sell out like so many good punk bands have (even though he is a painter). His graffiti can be seen around the world an has inspired me to really go for what I believe in. There are very few people I would ever say I have been obsessed with (not in a creepy way) but in an inspirational way. For more on what he does look up http://davechoe.blogspot.com/2011/04/old-men.html?zx=aa9da98ebf5a08e2, it's totally worth it. And there is always youtube and google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment