Monday, April 18, 2011

current work

 Current fuck up...
 I just kind of like working on the front of my sketchbook and this is one of best things on it.
 This was a sketch I did over winter break. It totally is my girlfriends mom. I did the whole thing while she was walking around the house and everyone was trying to get her sit still, but they just kept her walking from person to person. It was kind of funny.
 I did this like 2 nights later because I had a headake.
 Chinese Leopard...just like it.
 Started with working on heads, and turned into animals and throwing stars.
 Set up for a picture that I was going to do. Never ended up getting it done, but might still end up happening.

 Only watercolor that worked all day. And it really isn't that great.
 This was like 2 days ago...
 Worked more angular, kind of bailed early...
 Had some fun with some lighting and pens. Just had some fun.
Just Fucking Around...

No comments:

Post a Comment