Friday, April 15, 2011

graffiti

 one of my favorite places to hit up. this was done over a 3 hour period out by LAX and still is there.
love it to this day, but at least now shes not alone.
 wide view at like 3 in the morning...

 just some sketchbook stuff that i did in like a week. made me love paint pens. carry them with me now. totally worth it.
 after this, i came up with my own language and wrote a whole poster board of it...so hard to read. can still see some letters in this.
 BOOM SKEE BOO BOO SKEE BOOM SKEE BOOM SKEE SKEE BOOM!!!!
 more of a traditional drawing for me.
 except for when its not...
 i did this one while camping and there was a kind outside who was playing with a fake gun and said that. i thought it was the greatest shit ever.

most recent graffiti adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment