Monday, August 15, 2011

I know its been a while since ive posted anything, but i assure you, ive been busy. not only have i moved back to LA but ive also been working on my art like crazy, currently i have about 6-10 paintings in the process and just been drawing like i always do, so i hope you enjoy what you see.

Okay, so this isnt mine, but i wish it was. just thought you might like it.

So i decided to work a little differently this time. I was looking at a little more monster lowbrow work and decided to work in a really wide tip pen and just went crazy and made the most angry dog ive done in a while. i like the way it came out even though anyone could have done it. It doesnt have a name yet, so put out some fun ones.

Okay, so like 2 days ago i scratched my head and got a cut and decided to use the blood smears to get some random shapes to draw with. had a lot of fun with it and got some cool stuff done. the next couple of photos are what i came up with.



Okay, those are the grosses/most awesome sun glasses ever.



2nd most angry dog ive done in a while.

okay, for these two, both of these drawings are about the size of my pinky nail. the pen tip is almost half of the drawings. 


I love this frog man, just was a lot if fun to draw.

nothing wrong with a little body....look closely and see if you can find her piercings. 


I love this guy. He is a drawing that i did because the positive and negative shapes of a palm tree gave me this little angry dude, so i decided to give him a place in my sketchbook and let him be annoyed by anyone who looked in my notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment