Thursday, August 18, 2011

some blood work

Okay, so this is some of the grosser stuff i do, but in the same way, i really like to put it in my notebook. I call it my blood work because its done in my own blood...i know, dont judge. but here is a couple photos to show you how i do it. and if you dont like blood...dont read this. 
okay, so i always start out with something bleeding, not on purpose, but always something happens where i end up bleeding, so might as well do something with all of it. so i decided to start smeering it in my sketchbook and letting it all dry and draw over it. gives some nice random shapes to work from and have some fun with it. no matter how gross it is. 

so this was the page after i decided that was enough blood for one page and that i needed to wash it out of my hair. 

i had about a 4 inch square of hair that was soaked in blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment